To join Prudential as an insurance agent, there are some prerequisites to be met. Firstly, you must be 21 years old or older and possess at least 4 GCE “A” Levels or equivalent. Secondly, you must pass all relevant examinations from Singapore College of Insurance (SCI).
There are 4 papers to be completed from SCI, namely:
- Module 5 – Rules & Regulations for Financial Advisory
- Module 9 – Life Insurance and Investment-Linked Policies
- Module 9a – Life Insurance And Investment-Linked Policies II
- Health Insurance Module
On top of that, you will need to complete and pass our in-house training and competency test. With all the mandatory examinations done and after obtaining your Representative Number from the Monetary Authority of Singapore, you could then start your insurance practice.
Who do we recruit?
An insurance career is GREAT for the right people. It could also be a nightmare for the wrong ones. How do you know if you are the right person?
At Ryan Koh & Associates, we do have a systematic way to help you determine if this is the right career choice for you. We do not, and will not, try to convince you that this is the right business for you if we believe otherwise.
Therefore, we will conduct a few interviews with you before reaching an outcome. Here’s what we will do:
|1st||1. Understanding the Insurance business
2. Clarification of doubts
3. Conduct Personality Profile test
|2nd||1. Review of Personality Profile test
2. Explaining training structure
3. Explaining commission structure
4. Simple career sampling
|3rd||1. Booking of SCI exams
2. Basic business planning
At Ryan Koh & Associates, we find that it is necessary to go through such lengths to determine if you are the right candidate for the business and our agency. This is important because
- We want to maintain an agency force with the highest standards and quality.
- We want to ensure your success in this business.